Book your space now for NUCLEAR POWER International 2013!
Now in its seventh year, NUCLEAR POWER International 2013 provides the nuclear power industry the perfect venue to gather and exchange information about nuclear power’s role in today’s changing world.
Co-located again with POWER-GEN International, the POWER-GEN Financial Forum and Renewable Energy World North America, attendees reap the benefits of four powerful shows under one roof. As an exhibitor at NUCLEAR POWER International you get unmatched exposure to thousands of potential new customers.
Don’t miss this opportunity. Book your exhibit space today!
Attendees of NUCLEAR POWER International include:
• Independent power producers
• Engineering, procurement and construction companies
• Licensing specialists
• Financing companies
• Government officials
• Equipment suppliers
• And others
US $34.00 per sq ft . For corner booths and islands add US $2.00 per sq ft
Basic Enhanced Listing fee of US$275
Advertise in Nuclear Power International magazine (minimum $2,500 during this calendar year, one ad in October 2013 issue) and earn US$2.00 sq.ft. discount
Exhibit space rate includes three (3) booth staff per 100 sq. ft.
Other discounts may apply
Space starts at 10x10 units.
1. Free exhibit floor passes to distribute to your clients and customers
2. Discounted conference registration for your company staff
3. Listing on the NUCLEAR POWER International website recognizing your company as a 2013 exhibitor
4. Event will be advertised extensively in leading industry publication including Power Engineering and Nuclear Power International
5. 35-word company listing in the official NUCLEAR POWER International on-site show guide
6. 8’ draped booth backdrop with 3’ side dividers (for inline booths)
7. Single line exhibitor company identification sign
8. Discounted exhibit space given to companies that exhibit at multiple PennWell events in the 2013 calendar year
Canada, AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA
AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, HI, ID, IA, KS, LA, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, WY, Mexico
CT, DE, DC, IL, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WV, WI
Cell: +1- 918-636-6686
Ph: +46 317 999 023
Ph: +54 11 4787 3817
Russia and CIS
Ph: +7 499 271 93 39
BEWARE of the Fair Guide
PennWell Corporation and NUCLEAR POWER International do NOT support the Fair Guide-- It is NOT affiliated with PennWell Corporation or NUCLEAR POWER International. Please be aware that you may receive solicitations for the Fair Guide from Construct Data, its publisher, which use the name NUCLEAR POWER International- do not be fooled. Construct Data currently operates out of Slovakia (it has previously operated out of Austria and Germany.)
BEWARE of the Expo-Guide
PennWell Corporation and NUCLEAR POWER International also do NOT support the Expo-Guide-- It is NOT affiliated with PennWell Corporation or NUCLEAR POWER International. Please be aware that you may receive solicitations for the Expo-Guide from Commercial Online Manuals, its publisher, which use the name NUCLEAR POWER International- again, do not be fooled. The Expo-Guide currently operates out of Mexico.
NUCLEAR POWER International Exhibitors:
POWER-GEN International Exhibitors:
Renewable Energy World North America Exhibitors:
Interactive Floor Plan and Exhibitor List
POWER-GEN International Financial Forum Sponsors:
Tuesday, November 12 11:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 13 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 14 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.